Cooking Oil Tester
testo 270 cooking oil tester is your competent part-ner when it comes to ensuring quality assurance for your deep fat fryer, whether you are using the instrument in your restaurant business, commercial kitchen, in catering, food inspection, or in the quality assurance or production of food.
The cooking oil tester is easy to use: you can set the required TPM limit values in advance, and protect them from being modified inadvertently with a PIN. The cooking oil testerâs display will assist you during the measurement itself: it will flash until a stable reading is reached. The display signalling function in traffic light colours (red, yellow and green) enables quick detection of the measurement result range. Naturally, the accurate reading in %TPM can also be read off on the display.
All the advantages of the testo 270 cooking oil tester at a glance
- Itâs simple: featuring self-explanatory operation with 3-stage alarm backlight, the capacitive oil sensor from Testo makes it possible to carry out back-to-back measurements in hot oil without needing to wait for the cooking oil tester to cool down
- Itâs accurate: calibration can be carried out at the measuring location using the reference oil
- Itâs robust: the fibreglass housing is extremely impact-resistant. Moreover, the oil sensor is em-bedded in metal and is therefore break-proof. In compliance with protection class IP 65, it is protected against water jets and can be washed under running water
- Itâs safe: users are protected from the heat of the cooking oil thanks to the measuring instru-mentâs ergonomic design
- Itâs clear: %TPM shown on the large display along with the unambiguous signalling function of the display illumination in traffic light colours (red, yellow and green); Hold and Auto-Hold func-tion for the display of readings