Armored Thermocouple Extension Wires are used for underground applications as GI wire armoring gives strong mechanical protection. Twisted pairs & aluminum mylar shield provides protection against cross talk, static & magnetic noise in thermocouple circuits.
Cable for Type of THERMOCOUPLE GRADE CALIBRATION: T, J, K, E, N, R, S, B
Thermal Accuracy AMERICAN Limits of Error ASTM E 230 ANSI MC 96.1 & IEC Thermal Tolerance Class EN 605842.
- Utilities & Industrial Plants
- Construction of New plants
- Petrochemicals & Oil Refineries
- Testing Rig Set Up
- Thermocouple Circuits
- Temp. Range: 105 Â°C & Rated 300 V
- Flame Retardant
- Moisture, Chemical & Solvent Resistant
- Excellent Die Electric Strength
- 100% shield contact for noise reduction
- Armoring supports against strong mechanical abuse
- Excellent Longitudinal strength
- Conductor - Solid or stranded thermocouple grade wires from 12 AWG to 24 AWG (2.44mm to 0.51mm) as per ASTM E 230 ANSI MC 96.1
- Core Insulation - Flame Retardant PVC with nominal thickness of 0.40mm
- No. of Pair - 2, 4, 6, 8, 16, 20, 24, 36 and more
- Communication Wire - 22 AWG 7 strands Tinned Copper wire Orange color PVC Insulated (4 Pair & larger)
- Pair Laying - Shielded Pairs with communication wire are laid suitably and binded with polyester tape
- Cable Shield - 0.05 mm Aluminum Mylar /polyester tape, 25% overlap
- Drain Wire - 22 AWG - 7 strands of Annealed Tinned Copper Wire.
- Inner Sheath - Flame Retardant PVC
- Armoring - GI Round Wire or strip with min. 80% coverage
- Outer Sheath - Flame Retardant PVC
- Color Coding - Confirms to ANSI MC 96.1 (International Color Code Available).