Rotary Paddle Level Switch
The SE series operating principle is simple. A unit is usually located through a bin wall at the top, middle or low level of a bin.
During normal operation (no material present) a synchronous motor rotates the paddle at 1 RPM. When this paddle rotation is impeded by material, surrounding the paddle, motor will stall and cause the Micro-switch to change state. (indicating an alarm or control)
- Airtight sealing device, outdoor application is available.
- Unique sealing ring design, it can perform good dust protection to avoid the dust permeate into housing body along with the shaft.
- The torque force is adjustable.
- The performance of torsion is stable and reliable.
- If the rotary paddle bears an extra overload, the motor will be appeared slide to prevent the inside mechanism damaged.
- It is rationally designed, the inside mechanisms are easily tore down for checking, maintenance and replacement. It necessary to remove the complete set from the tank.
- Very suitable for small tank and material of low density.
Suitable for powdery producing & processing industries such as plastic, chemical, medical, forging, cement & fertilizer powders