Silicone Rubber THERMOCOUPLE is ideal for application where greater flexibility & high humidity resistance is of prime importance. Silicone Rubber Insulated thermocouple wire is commonly used to link the thermocouple to control instrumentation. It may also be used to build the sensing point and can be used as THERMOCOUPLE SENSOR or used in manufacturing THERMOCOUPLE ASSEMBLIES or can used to connect to DATA LOGGERS via THERMOCOUPOLE CONNECTORS.
|Conductor||Solid or Multi stranded Original THERMOCOUPLE GRADE|
|Core Insulation||Silicone Rubber Extruded|
|Core Laying||Parallel or twisted|
|No. of Pair||1, 2 or more|
|Shielding||Alu. Mylar with drain wire or Tin Copper wire or SS etc.|
|Outer Sheath||Silicone Rubber Extruded|
|Color Coding||As per IEC, ANSI, BS, DIN, NFC, JIS etc. Refer Table|
Thermocouple Wire with Silicone Rubber Insulation Features:• Silicone Rubber can be used for wider temp. range from -55°C to 200 °C
• Silicone Rubber is resistant to moisture and air and can be used immersed in water for a longer period of time without much effect on its mechanical & electrical properties.
• Resistant to oil, solvent & other chemicals.
• It has high insulation resistance and its insulation properties are stable over wide range of temperature.
• It has good flame retardancy
• Good thermal durability & high insulation resistance.
• Greater Flexibility.