THERMOCOUPLES are designed to suit various applications. Thermocouple assemblies are generally used to measure temperature up to 1800 °C.
DOWNLOAD DESCRIPTION BELOWs
THERMOCOUPLE & RTD(TEMPRATURE SENSOR)
TYPES OF THERMOCOUPLE :
• Bayonet Thermocouple Assemblies of various types up to 600 °C • Sheathed Thermocouple in various sizes for temperature applications up to 1200 °C. • High Temperature Ceramic Sheathed Thermocouple for applications up to 1800 °C. • Mineral Isulated Thermocouple assemblies for sponge iron & other industrial application
• Power • Steel • Sponge Iron • Metals & Mining • Cement • Fertillizers • Chemicals & Petrochemicals • Plastics • Glass • Textiles • Pharmaceuticals • And Many More
Bayonet Thermocouple Assemblies:
Bayonet Thermocouple Assemblies in standard calibration such as J Type, K type etc.
• Various types such as Straight, L Shaped, Spiral, Washer, Screw & Bolt type • Length in 1 Mtrs., 2 Mtrs., 3 Mtrs. etc. as per requirement • Mainly used in Plastic Molding Machinaries, Textile & Pharmaceutical Industries.
Mineral Insulated Thermocouple :
Mineral Insulated Thermocouple assemblies manufactured from the best quality MI Cables.
• Compact insulation of high purity MgO, Alumina, Hafnia Oxide. • Protection Sheath: SS 316 / SS 310 / Inconel 600 etc. • QRT Type MI Thermocouple with Male Female Connector • Configuration: Simplex, Duplex • Available in various sizes from 1.5 to 8mm. • Fast Responding & durables
Sheathed Thermocouple :
• Type: J, K, T, E, N etc. • Protection Sheath: SS 304 / SS 316 / SS 310 / Inconel 600 / HRS 446 Ceramic etc. depending upon temperature & applications. • Configuratin: Simplex, Duplex, Multi Point • Process Conn.: Screwed or Flanged • Enclosore: Alu. Die Cast Head to IP 65 / IP 67
High Temperature Thermocouple Assemblies:
• Type: Thermocouple Calibaration such as R, S, B. • Temp. Rnage: Designed for Temp. Range up to 1800 °C • Protection Sheath: Ceramic KER 710 / 610 • Configuratin: Simplex, Duplex, Multi PointProcess • Conn.: Screwed or Flanged • Enclosore: Alu. Die Cast Head to IP 65 / IP 67