We offer a wide range of ROTEX make 5 Port Solenoid Valves to suit variety of applications. These valves can be basically classified as Normally Closed or Normally Open based on the valve condition when the solenoid is energized. Further they can be classified as Direct Acting, Diaphragm Operated, Internal / External Pilot Operated.
- Pressure range : up to 70 bar.
- Operated temperature between -20 DegreeC to 80 DegreeC.
- Orifice: 6mm to 50mm thus offering a wide range of flow rates.
- Mounting - Any position.
- Life : above 10 million cycles.
- Body : Anodized Aluminium, Brass, SS316.
- Seal : NBR, Viton, EPDM, PTFE.
Our special 5 Port diaphragm solenoid valve is offered with special high grade polymer like Hytrel which is superior to synthetic rubbers like NBR, Neoprene etc.