|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Model Name/Number||testo 830-T1|
|Measuring Range||-30 to +400 DegreeC|
|Measuring Accuracy||+-1.5 DegreeC or +-1.5 % of mv (+0.1 to +400 DegreeC) +-2 DegreeC or +-2 % of mv (-30 to 0 DegreeC) (the higher value app|
|Response Time||0.5 Seconds|
|Distance to Spot Ratio||10.1|
|Emissivity||Adjustable 0.1 to 1.0|
DetailsProduct DescriptionThe testo 830-T1 infrared temperature gun with laser measurement spot marker and 10:1 optics is suitable for non-contact surface temperature measurements in trade and industry.
Overview of the advantages of the testo 830-T1 infrared temperature gun
testo 830-T1 infrared temperature gun facilitates fast and accurate non-contact measurement of the surface temperature (2 measurements a second). To summarise, the infrared temperature gun offers the following advantages:
- High resolution processor for utmost accuracy (resolution 0.1 °C)
- 10:1 optics for precise measurements even at medium distances
- IR thermometer with 1 point laser measurement spot marker to target the measuring point
- Two alarm limit values that can be defined as required
- Visual and acoustic alarm if limit value exceeded
- Min./max. value display and hold function (to record a measured value)
- Convenient one-handed operation thanks to the ergonomic gun-style design
- Clear, illuminated digital display
The speed of the testo 830-T1 infrared temperature thermometer is impressive: it can take two measurements per second that helps you undertake bigger measuring tasks quickly and efficiently.
For infrared temperature gun, the emission level can be individually set. This allows you to adjust it precisely to the surface of the material being measured, to achieve the best possible measurement results. For untreated surfaces with a low emission level, we recommend using an emission tape (optional) which makes the IR temperature measurement significantly easier.